The Ballad of Rew and Who

I miss Rew and Who It was the one cool thing I could do                                                          I'd spend the day brushing my jacket,                                                                                      I'd spend the day slickin' my hair                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Gotta make sure that my guitar is tuned                                                                                     My fingernails are neatly pruned                                                                                               Gotta make a good impression                                                                                                   I got a fifteen minute session                                                                                                    I'll be famous to the people in the room                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Gotta make sure I don't forget the words                                                                                    Maybe not the most profound that you ever heard                                                                    Gonna get me some self-expression                                                                                            I got a fifteen minute session                                                                                                      I'll be famous to the people in the room  

I miss Rew and Who It was the coolest thing to do                                                              This is the day This is the day This is the day                                                                          To make a good impression                                                                                                        I got a fifteen minute session                                                                                                    I'll be famous to the people in the room         

Comments