The Ballad of Rew and Who?

I loveRew and Who It's the one cool thing I could do                                                            I'll spend the day brushing my jacket,                                                                                      I'llspend the day slickin' my hair                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Gotta make sure that my guitar is tuned                                                                                     My fingernails are neatly pruned                                                                                               Gotta make a good impression                                                                                                   I got a fifteen minute session                                                                                                    I'll be famous to the people in the room                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Gotta make sure I don't forget the words                                                                                    Maybe not the most profound that you ever heard                                                                    Gonna get me some self-expression                                                                                            I got a fifteen minute session                                                                                                      I'll be famous to the people in the room  

I love Rew and Who It's the coolest thing to do                                                                   This is the day This is the day This is the day                                                                          To make a good impression                                                                                                        I got a fifteen minute session                                                                                                    I'll be famous to the people in the room         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of The New World - A ROCK ODDITY

The New World Codex: A Comprehensive Compendium of Life, Philosophy, Politics, and Governance *Revisit to fix*

HISTORY OF VELVET RIOT Part Two (DONE)