Gettin' Outta Ma Funk And Bouncin' Back!

Woke up alone this mornin' I don't know what I did last night I woke up moanin' and groanin' I don't know how I got here My baby done left me once again I'm goin' round and round I can't find her anywhere I'm losin' ground I can hit the bar I can take a pill I can crash my car I can jump off a hill
I found myself on the welfare line I don't know what I'm doin' here You'd think a guy with a smile like mine would have a nice career My baby done left me once again I'm feelin' really down I can't find her anywhere I'm losin' ground I can hit the bar I can take a pill I can crash my car I can file my will
I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm bouncin' back I'm gettin' outta ma funk I ain't lookin ' back I'm jumpin' outta the red divin' into the black I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm bouncin' back Bouncin' back!
I'm signin' up with a lonely hearts club so I can play in the band You'd think a guy with talent like mine can get a helpin' hand My baby done left me once again and I'm feelin' so down I can't find her anywhere I tried the lost and found I can hit hit the bar I can take a pill I can crash my car or jump off a hill
I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm bouncin' back I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm never lookin ' back I'm jumpin' outta the red divin' into the black I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm bouncin' back Bouncin' back!
I can hit the bar or I can take a pill Crash my new car don't think I will I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm bouncin' back I'm gettin' outta ma funk I'm bouncin' back


Comments