Lip

When I tell you how I love you What you mean to me please don't be mean to me
I do little things to show you how I love you Without asking for something in return
When your lips are movin' you don't hear what I say When your lips are groovin' it's a brand new day When your lips are movin' you don't know what I hide When your lips are groovin' it's a wild ride
(Don't give me no lip) When words of love are missin' (Don't give me no lip) Lips are made for kissin' (Don't give me no lip) 'less it's the lip I like Don't give me no lip
All those little things that show you how I love you Never asking for something in return I'm gonna stop talkin' if I can't get through If you don't listen what's in it for you
When your lips are movin' you don't hear what I say When your lips are groovin' it's a brand new day When your lips are movin' you don't hear how I feel When your lips are groovin' you make my life unreal
(Don't give me no lip) When words of love are missin' (Don't give me no lip) Unless your lip is kissin' (Don't give me no lip) 'less it's the lip I like Don't give me no lip 'less it's the lip I like

When your lips are movin' you don't know what I hide When your lips are groovin' it's a wild ride When your lips are movin' you don't hear how I feel When your lips are groovin' my life's unreal
(Don't give me no lip) Don't give me no lip (Don't give me no lip) 'less it's the lip I like (Don't give me no lip) Don't give me no lip (Don't give me no lip) 'less it's the lip I like
Don't give me no lip (Don't give me no lip) (Don't give me no lip) 'less it's the lip I like

Comments