Stranger in the Mirror

Hey stranger in the mirror looking back at me I don't recognize those eyes staring solemnly                  To you I look much different than I do to me                                                                                              Hey stranger in the mirror that I don't know When I look away (look away!) where does the stranger go Are you the same man are you insane man...don't let it show 

Reflecting the world around me an image legendary You dare to live life through me it's all imaginary In the kingdom you rule you have everyone fooled 

Hey stranger in the mirror you don't look like me Hey stranger in the mirror you don't speak for me    You live in the mirror but I am free 

Reject the world around me, dude...For you it's temporary If I am risking being rude, you're a Narcissistic Mary 

The book on the shelf that you keep to yourself and never share                                                              Remains closed and unread I don't know what it says I don't care                                                            The author dies a lost and broken man When I look away from this pane of melted sand 

Hey stranger in the mirror you don't dance with me When I walk away (walk away!)                              you walk away from me ... You're lost in the mirror but I am me 

The stranger dies a lost forgotten man When I walk away from the pain of melted sand                            The stranger walks away a broken man When I walk away from the pain of melted sand                       He is trapped in the mirror but I am free                                                                                                      He lives in the mirror but I am free                                                                                                               He is lost in the mirror but I am me...I am me



Stranger In The Mirror


August 30, 2015 at 9:05 PM


Hey stranger in the mirror looking back at me I don't recognize those eyes staring solemnly To you I look much different than I do to me Hey stranger in the mirror that I don't know When I look away (look away!) where does the stranger go Are you the same man are you insane man...don't let it show Reflecting the world around me an image legendary You dare to live life through me it's all imaginary In the kingdom you rule you have everyone fooled Hey stranger in the mirror you don't look like me Hey stranger in the mirror you don't speak to me You live in the mirror but I am free Hey stranger in the mirror you don't dance with me When I walk away (walk away!) you walk away from me You're lost in the mirror but I am me The book on the shelf that you keep to yourself and never share Remains closed and unread I don't know what it says I don't care The author dies a lost and broken man When I look away from this pane of melted sand The stranger dies a lost forgotten man When I walk away from the pain of melted sand The stranger walks away a broken man When I walk away from the pain of melted sand He is trapped in the mirror but I am free He lives in the mirror but I am free He is lost in the mirror but I am me...I am me

Comments