HOTLINE

 


This is the HOTLINE

I know I can find my baby in here

A F
I'd love to quit that day job of mine
B7 D7 D7 D7 D7
And spend all day on the HOTLINE
A F
I get up every mornin' just to lose my mind
B7 D7 D7 D7 D7
Gotta call my baby on the HOTLINE...HOTLINE

A F
I could be findin' trouble if I didn't know
B7 D7 D7
That I can find my baby on the HOTLINE
A F
I could get arrested then I'd have to go
D7 A
But I can call my baby on the HOTLINE

F D F A
On The HOTLINE...On The HOTLINE

Bm Dm
When my life has empty spaces
Am F
When I might be making faces
Bm Gmaj7 Bm Gmaj7
Your light is leaving traces
Bm Dm Bm Gmaj7 Bm F
Dark roads brighten it's most frightening
B7
What a number can do
Bm Dm Bm Gmaj7 Bm F
Hurricanes calm to mere showers
Bm Dm Bm F# G Bm F
Oh the power of seven twos

Comments