Bathroom Improv 1976

 




Emin A7


It had to be this stormy day when I could sit alone


It could be another rainy day I couldn't care


I'm tired of being ripped off left and right


It's to where I can't go out at night


In the middle of the day I saw all those lady persons expire


It's a shame oh yes it's a shame


Emin D Bmin Emin D Bmin


It's a cry------ ing shame a cry-----ing shame


I haven't even begun to tell you what I was going to say oh oh


If you could even imagine what it would be like if I should say to you


You know you're not the greatest but you'll do yeah you'll do


Won't you dance for me? She doesn't want to dance for me


She doesn't even care how I happen to feel about it


They say I can learn alot from the stars


But my birthday was on a wrong day


And I was never meant to be a reality


I want you to ride beside me down to the movie show


Let's go see a dirty movie let's get up and go go


Let's go to a concert let's go have a ball


Let's go to the moon for all I care I couldn't care at all


Do you read the bible they used to ask me


They always tried to see how I would react to their generosity


I didn't want to be _________


Yes I love my Creator and I will always be His


But here on this Earth for my short stay here


I need you ...I need you baby


I hear thunder!...Let's run and hide away


Look!...I see lightning I'm jumping under the bed


Will you follow me?


If I haven't made a bit of sense by now


I wouldn't wouldn't really know how I ever made it through


The cages were barring me from my own mind, soul oh


I'm getting old...I'm getting old

Comments