I Don't Like To Dance (But I'll Dance With You) (Chords)

Am Bm


I Don't Like To Dance But I'll Dance With You


Am Bm


So long since I've romanced I'll take a chance with you


G Em A7


All I need is time to think about it for awhile


C D7 G


I don't know if you noticed but I fancy you




Am Bm


Don't like to live alone when I can live with you


Am Bm


Don't wanna drink alone so I'll drink to you


G Em A7


All I need is time to see if I'm your style


C D7 G


I know you don't hear me when I think of you




Em B7


The only time I really had you alone


C C7


It was in the elevator


Em B7 E


You were busy you had appointments to keep


C D G Em


Please don't let me keep you do what you gotta do


A F Am Bm


Maybe one day...would you find it proper


Am Bm C


If I invited you over for a cocktail

Comments