Feisty L'il Woman ~ Ray Galindo

She’s a feisty little woman she’s so mean to me She’s a feisty little woman that's how it’s always gonna be She don’t hurt my feelins cause I keep believin’ someday she’ll be nice to me I gotta be patient and be understandin’ cause this is how it’s always gonna be

I tell her, Baby can I get you somethin’ I’m goin to the fridge She says, Baby I’m independent why don’t you jump off a bridge I tell her, Baby do you need somethin’ I’m goin to the store She tells me, Baby I don’t believe you, you’re goin’ for somethin’ more
She’s a feisty little woman she’s so mean to me A feisty little woman - She don’t appreciate me She don’t hurt my feelins cause I keep believin’ someday she’ll be nice to me I gotta be patient and be understandin’ cause this is how it’s always gonna be
I tell her, Baby I’m outta money can I get a little loan She said, Baby, when I finish I’m throwin’ you the bone
She’s a feisty little woman she’s so mean to me I love my feisty woman if this is how it’s gotta be I gotta be patient and be understandin’ even if she’s mean to me I gotta be patient and be understandin’ cause this is how it’s always gonna be
She’s a feisty little woman she’s so mean to me I love my feisty woman she don't appreciate me She don’t hurt my feelins cause I keep believin’ someday she’ll be so nice to me I gotta be patient and be understandin’ cause this is how it’s always gonna be

Feisty Lil Woman
Words and Music by Ray Galindo
From Songs In The Key Of Covid


Comments