Ankle Bone Blues (VIDEO) ~ Ray Galindo


Ankle bone swollen; It hurts when I cough                                                                                               

Will someone help me somehow please and cut the damned thing off                                                    

 I'm out my gourd in misery; I really got the blues                                                                                   

Dead tomorrow probly be, think how I'll save on shoes

I'm learnin' how to hobble along ... I don't know when again I'll be strong                                  

Sometimes I wobble; I think I'm gonna topple ... I guess I'll just be hobblin' along 

I need medication and a short vacation ... I need some time to lick my wounds. 

"Not tonight baby, I'm in too much pain!"... Ain't felt this bad in many moons.                                         

Ankle bone broken; can't boogie tonight 

So what'cha think baby if you squeeze me real tight?                 

Do you think that it’ll be alright? 

I guess I'll just be hobblin' along... I don't know when again I'll be strong 

Sometimes I wobble; I think I'm gonna topple... I guess I'll just be hobblin' along

Comments