Fresh Boy ~ The Offenderz

Fresh Boy




Fresh Boy

Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy                                                                                                  She calls me a fresh boy cuz I like to kiss and such                                                                                      I gotta be a fresh boy if I don't wanna miss too much                                                                              I'm such a fresh boy she has to tell me, “Look don't touch!"                                                                Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy

She calls me a fresh boy but she likes to flirt and tease                                                                            I'm her little fresh boy she likes to watch me beg and plead                                                                        If I'm such a fresh boy why am I not on my knees                                                                                  Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy

When she calls me a fresh boy I think she wants some more (Fresh boy)                                                 If I'm such a fresh boy she should show me to the door (Fresh boy)                                                       I'd rather be a fresh boy than be rotten to the core                                                                               Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy  (solo) 

 Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy     

When she calls me a fresh boy I think she wants some more (Fresh boy)                                                 If I'm such a fresh boy she should show me to the door (Fresh boy)                                                       I'd rather be a fresh boy than be rotten to the core                                                                               Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy 

Well she calls me a fresh boy when I breathe in her ear                                                                              I gotta be a fresh boy if I'm gonna get in here                                                                                    Instead she said, “Fresh boy get your ass outta here!"                                                                          Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy

 When she calls me a fresh boy I think she wants some more (Fresh boy)                                                 If I'm such a fresh boy she should show me to the door (Fresh boy)                                                       I'd rather be a fresh boy than be rotten to the core                                                                               Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy                                                                                         Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy Fresh Boy

As the song ends, the girls can be heard talking and laughing amongst themselves saying things like:                                 I don't have time for that dude                                                                                                                    He's a sloppy kisser                                                                                                                                      I think he delivers newspapers                                                                                                                  He's too touchy feely, eeww                                                                                                                          I bet he's never read a book                                                                                                                      Did he send you a dick pic too?                                                                                                                Did you see the size of his feet!                                                                                                            Honey, let me tell you, he's a  Fresh Boy Fresh Boy (Laughs fade out)

                                                             






FRESH BOY recorded at 9 Lives Studios in Jersey City, NJ Wednesday June 9, 2021
Composed by Ray Galindo 2017
Originally performed by The Offenderz
Personnel on the recording:
Ray Galindo: Electric and acoustic guitar, bass and Lead vocal
Don Black Cat Sztabnik: Lead Guitar
Mick Oakleaf: Drums, Handclaps
Mark Hauptman: Harmonica
Rew Starr: Background Vocals
Anne Husick: Background vocals
Marylinn Larkin: Background Vocals
Frances Eckhardt: Background Vocals
Engineer: Nicola Stemmer
Mixed by: Nicola Stemmer and Ray Galindo

 Featuring                                                                                                                         Rew Starr

Special Guests                                                                                                              Anne Husick                                                                                                                    Mick Oakleaf                                                                                                         Marylinn Larkin                                                                                                             Mark Hauptman                                                                                                            Don 'Black Cat' Sztabnik                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

 

Comments