Nothing Better To Do (VIDEO) ~ Ray Galindo



It's alright,it'll be awhile and it'll be worthwhile                                                                                             If waitin' for you is the thing to do then baby I'm in style                                                                           I've got Nothing Better To Do right now                                                                                                      So I'll just sit here thinkin' 'bout you for now                                                                                                If thinkin' of you is the thing to do then I won't stop now                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Every mornin' when I rise I put on my smile                                                                                             And if my day only goes your way then it's all worthwhile                                                                           I have Nothing Better To Do right now                                                                                                         So I'll just lie here dreamin' of you ...oh wow                                                                                                If dreamin' of you is the thing to do, I hope I don't stop now

I have Nothin' Better To Do right now                                                                                                              I have Nothing Better To Do right now                                                                                                            If livin' for you is what I must do hope I don't die now

I have Nothin' Better To Do right now                                                                                                          As long as I can be with you for now                                                                                                              If bein' with you is the thing to do then I won't go now

It's alright, it'll be a while and it'll be worthwhile                                                                                           If livin' for you is the thing to do then baby I'm in style

Comments