1st Email to Vince McCartney

 Hello Vince :)

After reading your bio and reviews, and watching your introduction video, I have decided that your facility, but most importantly, you as a producer, are best suited for my project.

The pandemic destroyed my job selling books to school libraries. I found myself with lots of free time to improve as a musician and write new songs. I have sat at the piano all day for fourteen months composing music for what I hope to become a collection entitled, "Songs in the Key of Covid"

I have been laying down tracks on a Tascam Portastudio 424 MKII. I am keeping everything within four tracks, no bouncing...just four raw tracks. All I need to do really is add vocals and maybe some guitar, percussions and embellishments...then mix, master etc. I am in no hurry. This is a very special project for me and I want to take some time and care with it.

I would be interested in booking a four-hour block with you for the first session sometime in mid-May.

I think you will enjoy this project.

When you have some time, can we have a brief telephone conversation?

I can be reached at 646-904-3492.

Thanks

Ray Galindo


Comments