A Song About Nothing At All (VIDEO) ~ Ray Galindo


  I shouldn't be waiting for words describing love I'll never know                                                                  If I feel better or worse I don't want the world to know                                                                          If I'm in love or I'm sad or feel incredibly glad I'll sing about nothing at all                                                    A Song About Nothing At All 

Those who came before me wrote nice words with sweet melodies                                                      They said it all need I say more I'll sing you just the harmonies                                                               And if it's evil or good I know I probably would sing about nothing at all                                                 A Song About Nothing At All...nothing at all 

 I know it's all been said before it's become a bore                                                                                     And we'll be hearing even more it will be hard to ignore                                                                             So I'll say nothing at all I'll sing about nothing at all                                                                                     A Song About Nothing At All 

So I'll say nothing at all I'll sing about nothing at all A Song About Nothing At All....nothing at all

Comments