I Do Not Need To Take A Vow Of Silence.

11:00 am: Don't talk to me, I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. 11:30 am: Don't talk to me, I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet.

12:00 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm putting on my makeup.
1:00 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm getting dressed.
2:00 pm: I'm going out.
4:00 pm: I call her and she doesn't answer the phone.
5:00 pm: She's home. Me: "I called you and you didn't answer". Her: "I didn't hear the phone".
5:15 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm changing my clothes.
6:00 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm trying to listen to the news.
7:00 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm trying to listen to Inside Edition.
8:00 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm watching The Voice.
9:00 pm: Don't talk to me, I'm watching The X-Files.
1:00 am: Don't talk to me, I'm trying to get to sleep.
Repeat Daily.

Comments