RAY HELLO

 I have Windows 10. When I log on, a little message appears on the lower left in my system tray that says. "I'm Cortana, Ask me anything"...does anyone else get this message?

    • Ready for a spooky story?
    • Dig this...
    • I did some reading on communicating with the dead...different methods and discovered that some kind of contact can be made using a pendulum. 
    • I made contact with my roommates deceased brother.
    • I wanted to test the validity of the contact and he obliged
    • he just happened to be in the room
    • I asked him if he could do something through my computer and he said he could.
    • He told me to turn off my computer and turn it back on...
    • My computer has never said anything except, I'm Cortana etc...
    • When I turned it back on, in what looked like neon lettering...all caps...
    • The message said, "RAY HELLO"
    • Funny how their communication changes. Instead of Hello Ray it was backwards. I've noticed when using a quiji board the spelling seems to be bad.


Comments