Alternate Reality

I'm gonna go get what others would forget in an alternate reality                                              I'm with the jet set in a warm jet in an alternate reality                                                              I'll make a bet that you'll never ever let me live in an alternate reality                                                                                                                                                                                              I'm gonna go do what they would leave up to you in an alternate reality                                      I gotta go be what no one wants me to be in my alternate reality                                          When you tell me your truth I can't help but be uncouth when I believe                                  That you're livin' in an alternate reality                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Not gonna believe what they want me to believe in their alternate reality                                The information I receive from those who would deceive from their alternate reality                  I'll be relieved when I finally leave for my alternate reality    




Comments