No


NO

You may not have one of my cigarettes       Sir!          I am not a Republican

 

You may not kiss my girlfriend      I am not Jewish    you may not come over

 

I don’t want to fight   I am not an Atheist       I don’t hate you

 

You may not use my phone     Ma’am   I don’t like Rap

I DON’T WANT TO BUY A TOASTER  I don’t have any spare change

I don’t have a car                     you don’t!        I don’t like Winter

 

You may not borrow ten dollars!    I don’t want to lend you my guitar

 

I don’t enjoy doing math      I do not need or want your medication

 

I don’t stand in front of moving vehicles       I don’t want to hear bad news

 

Paul McCartney is not dead  I did not vote for Bush

 

I don’t agree with you   you’re not dumb  I did not kill your cat

 

I don’t want your money   I don’t want more junk mail

 

I don’t want to buy your drugs!

 

And I mean

NO!

Comments