I Don’t Want You To Wait Too Long

I’ll never go too far away from my baby If it’s close by that’s where I will go I’ll be home in a minute cuz you’re sittin’ by the window I don’t want you to wait too long I don’t want you to wait too long My telephone is growin’ wings it wants to fly away I know that you wanna know what’s goin’ on with my day I got heavy packages my leg’s ‘bout to give way I don’t want you to wait too long I don’t want you to wait too long I’m takin’ care of business like I’m supposed to do I’m bringin’ home the things you need to help you make it through I don’t want you to wait too long I don’t want you to wait too long (solo) I’m not leavin’ home just cuz I locked the door There’s nowhere that I can go where I could ask for more You’re my little angel waitin'’ sittin' on the floor I don’t want you to wait too long I don’t want you to wait too long I don’t want you to wait too long I don’t want you to wait too long

Britpop, British Invasion, Rock, Male vocal, harmony vocals, Bluesy lead guitar solo, 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of The New World - A ROCK ODDITY

The New World Codex: A Comprehensive Compendium of Life, Philosophy, Politics, and Governance *Revisit to fix*

HISTORY OF VELVET RIOT Part Two (DONE)