VAX CARD

Contents of a Driver's License:
Name, Date of birth, address, eyeglasses required, gender, height, eye color, organ donor, what class of driver, date of issue and expiration, a photo. All of this is no one's business but your own.
"I only want to buy tobacco or alcohol or see my favorite band. Sure! Here's my ID. Take your time scrutinizing it and/or scanning it " xoxo hugs and loves 🙂 ❤.
Contents of a Vaccination Record Card:
Name, date of birth, date of vaccination.
"If you ask to see my card, I will sue you!"

When I am in an establishment where people are unmasked, I want to be assured that my fellow patrons have had their vaccine. Show your card and enjoy yourself. It is as much an invasion of your privacy as showing your ID before entering a club. People don't seem to have a problem with that, so why the problem with showing your vax card? Your ID contains more personal information than your vax card does. I will proudly show mine. Showing your vax card shows that you care about your health and the health and peace of mind of others. In short, it shows that you are considerate of others. Stop the bullshit. It is not a violation of your constitutional rights. It is not a violation of your rights under the HIPAA Laws and it is not a government conspiracy to control you in any way. Refusing to show your vax card before entering an establishment tells me that you did not care enough about others to get your shot. Refusing to show your card before entering is a violation of MY rights. Show your card. I appreciate it. As James Cagney said, "My mother thanks you, my brother thanks you and I thank you."

 Scenario #1:

I show my card - takes 2 seconds. I spend the next few hours socializing with my friends and family, enjoy a cocktail, enjoy a meal, enjoy a band, enjoy a hug, enjoy a kiss, go home happy and get a good night's sleep.
Scenario #2:
I refuse to show my card and threaten to sue everybody for violation of my rights.:
I do NOT spend the next few hours socializing with my friends and family, enjoying a cocktail, enjoying a meal, enjoying a band, enjoying a hug, or enjoying a kiss. I will not go home happy and get a good night's sleep.
Instead:
I spend the next couple of years looking up various lawyers until I find one who will represent me. If I find one, he/she will drain my bank account while they promise to take my case to the highest court in the land and then not answer my calls. I and my family will be subjected to excessive press coverage and ridicule. I will eat and drink too much at home because I am frustrated and depressed and I am not welcome to eat and drink elsewhere. I will not get a good night's sleep.
ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SMILE AND SHOW MY CARD.
🙂

Comments