I Don't Wanna Be An Idol I Just Wanna Rock And Roll

 When I was a younger man I wanted to play in a rock and roll band                                                             I didn't wanna be an idol I just wanted to play in the band ... That's all I wanted to do                                  I just wanted to play in the band ... That's all I wanted to do                                                                                

 I got off the school bus and went to the drummer's house He was a really cool dude                                 He had the reefer and he had the records  and he was never rude                                                          Pickett  play ed guitar wearin' electric hair                                                                                                       I did a hit of window pane and I wasn't really there    Uh no I wasn't really there 

I didn't wanna be an idol I just wanted to rock and roll                                                                                   I didn't wanna be seen in the magazines  just wanted to rock and roll                                                     When I was a younger man I wanted to play in a rock and roll band                                                             I didn't wanna be an idol I just wanted to play in the band ... That's all I wanted to do                                 That's all I wanted to do 

Comments