I Tried

 Em B


........ ...


Fm C


You hurt the pride of the man who loves you



C#7 C#m


........ ........


D7 Dm


You were born to decieve




F# Gmaj7 C#


..... ........... .....


G Em A


And though every word you say is true




Em B


...... ...


Fm C


Our love was no bowl of cherries




C#7 C#m


....... ......


D7 Dm




Our love was not made of gold




F# Gmaj7 C#


.... ......... ....


G Em A


I Tried so hard you know






A#m D#m A#m D#m G# G#7


......... ......... ........ ...... .... ......


Bm Em Bm Em A A7


I Tried...I Tried...I Tried...I Tried






Em B


.... ....


Fm C


After all I Tried to make up




C#7 G#m


...... .......


D7 Dm


Seems you just get colder and colder




F# G#m


..... .......


G Em A


There's just no reaching you






Fm C D7


When you're with me I just want to look at you








Dm G Em A


Cause I love you...I don't want you to go



Comments