However, Hollywood

How long has it been since you've been to Hollywood                              

Are you ever going back...You're a billion seller                                        

Are you ever going back to Hollywood Come on I'll help you pack          

However take me with you I want to be a movie star too                          

All around the country...(All around the country) People watching me...(People watching me)        NBC...ABC...It doesn't matter to me                                                                                                      I don't give autographs...I only give photographs...I want you all to look at me...(CBS TV)

However Hollywood can be my dream ... Bathing in champagne, bubbles and ice cream                However Hollywood does it all end here ... Will I be here next year my dear

What a grand performance (What a grand performance) I can hear the applause (I can hear the applause)

The ratings are high...I'll win an Oscar for sure                                                                              

I don't give interviews...I only want your point of view                                                                  

I want to go to Hollywood...to Hollywood...yes Hollywood

I'm going back to Hollywood...I'm going back to Hollywood


Comments