A Conversation With Coronavirus


I told Coronavirus I take Vitamin C ... I told Coronavirus I drink Ginger Tea
I told Coronavirus I know chemistry ... I dissected a frog in Biology
I told Coronavirus in America I'm free ... I won't wear a mask cause I love liberty
I told Coronavirus that I'm anti-vaccine ... Bill Gates won't put his microchip in me
I won't listen to that fraud called Fauci ... I'll listen to the experts like Sean Hannity
I'll live my life like it's twenty o three ... We have to think about the economy
Coronavirus turned around and said to me ... Don't look for me and you won't see me
I'm the invisible enemy ... Another Democratic fantasy
I told Coronavirus I have a family ... we're all so young and strong and healthy We're gonna have a party we'll invite fifty-three We'll turn off the TV and ignore the CDC
Coronavirus just looked at me Didn't ask if it needed to RSVP Said please invite all your elderly ... I'll appeal to their comorbidities
I told Coronavirus in America you see we won't wear a mask cause we're brave and we're free
I told Coronavirus God will heal me ... I'll just wait for herd immunity
A Conversation with Coronavirus
Words and Music by Ray Galindo
From Songs In The Key Of Covid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DFthy0sQRs

Comments