The Prettiest Girl On The Train

There were hundreds of people getting off of the train Of those hundreds of people walking by You're the one you're the only one that caught my eye
I'd like to know if there's someone you call sweetheart Is there someone someone only you can love
I'm happy to love you from this distance Love you from afar for instance
You're lookin' kind'a busy...this might not be a good time at all
You're the prettiest girl on the train Should I give you a flower and a wink of my eye You're the prettiest girl on the train Should I walk up, say hello so you can say goodbye You're the prettiest girl on the train You're the prettiest girl on the train
I'm happy to love you from this distance Love you from afar for instance I think you might be busy...it may not be so easy after all

You're the prettiest girl on the train Should I give you a flower and a wink of my eye You're the prettiest girl on the train Should I walk up, say hello so you can say goodbye You're the prettiest girl on the train You're the prettiest girl on the train
The Prettiest Girl On The Train
Words and Music: Ray Galindo ~ 2021
From Songs In The Key Of Covid

Homeless Sentences: I had a great day...it flew right by

Dressed all in white ...you're the morning light



Comments