The New World

I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live ... I wanna live ... I wanna live in the new world

On our first day in the new world we’ll breathe a breath of fresh air We’ll walk down by the riverside and finally see what lives there On our first day in the new world On our first day in the new world I wanna live to see the new world ... I wanna live in the new world I wanna live to see the new world

On the first day in the new world we’ll gaze upon a sky so clear We will see the starlight shimmer ... so near On our first day in the new world On our first day in the new world I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live in the new world . (SOLO) I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live in the new world I wanna live I wanna live I wanna live to see the new world I wanna live I wanna live in the new world I wanna live I wanna live I wanna live in the new world
(after the old world dies)
I wanna live I wanna live I wanna live in the new world
(after the old world dies)
After the old world dies

The New World
Words and Music: Ray Galindo
From Songs In The Key Of Covid

Comments