Ray Galindo & Tommy Galione ~ I Wonder (VIDEO)


 I wonder should I take some time today




To write you a letter anyway




There's still so many things left unsaid




I just can't seem to get on with my day






I thought you'd like to know that I still care




I miss your smiling eyes and your soft hair




How come no one told me love's not fair




I still feel your presence when you're not there






Now the nights are long...we're not where we belong




A hundred miles apart or maybe more




I toss and turn around and when I come around




You're nowhere to be found unlike before






I don't know what I said to make you change




It wasn't preordained or prearranged




Now I wish that I could rearrange




Whatever words I said that made you strange






I once saw you cry...I thought that you would die




You felt so bad inside and so did I




Now it's turned around...I'm down without a sound




I feel so bad inside and I don't know why






I wonder should I take the time today

Comments