Hyde Park Avenue (VIDEO)








 I live at one- fifteen Hyde Park Avenue a ritzy address to say the least                                               

Right down the street stands the University from which I was released

I hang out with my pals on Hyde Park Avenue planning tomorrow today

Right up the road stands the penitentiary where I got my degree

Early morning...I rise shining...On the Bayshore I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you there...ooh hoo

I live at one-fifteen Hyde Park Avenue a ritzy address to say the least 

Up on the hill lives the aristocracy where I got my disease

Early morning...I rise shining...On the Bayshore I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you there...ooh hoo

All you learn is there on Hyde Park Avenue 

What you earn is there on Hyde Park Avenue 

All you earn is there on Hyde Park Avenue

Comments