A Psychiatrist's Delight

 I think I'm ready for a breakdown come and get me shattered nerves


All this time I've been tryin' to get it down I finally got what I deserve


(Lock him away!)....Don't try to handle me no more


(Throw him away!).Don't manipulate me no more


All those ministers in their palaces can do nothing for me no more


That old bag in her downtown office can't do a damn thing for me no more


I have no reason to get spastic about it...it's only a case of gettin' over-excited


Cause I love nobody and nobody loves me...I know I ain't pretty but I'd sure like to be


Write me a check make it out to the zoo...like a laughing hyena I'll make fun of you


No matter how mean I may seem in your dreams...I still go to parties dressed only in cream


Don't try to find my brain my friend you'll never live that long


You can go to Hell and back ten times by then as if nothing at all were wrong


I'm A Psychiatrist's Delight I should be locked away


My eyes fill with fright at the least little thing you may say


I am a psycho do I know what I mean


I spend a lot of money and I'm worth nothing can't you see

Comments