I left New York City for a little town in Florida to find some peace of mind                                                    I had to get away from the big city life all the crime debauchery and strife                                                    I got a job with the underground theatre                                                                                                          We put on plays about rebels and gays                                                                                                          We worked hard for little pay, but that's okay                                                                                                  I liked that little city on the western coast of Florida                                                                                      But it always made my cry

Comments