Someone/In Another Century

Someone sent someone to me to keep my love alive To give me a reason to survive To give me something to strive for Someone to care for someone to be there for
Someone was listening to me when I felt all alone My pain was like a deafening tone You brought music to my ears and sang away my tears
Someone sent someone to me Someone who once loved me Someone who once cared for me Someone who was always there for me in another century
Someone was watching all the time while I tried to find a way I couldn't find the words to say And then one day I heard a melody play It was you...Someone sent me you
Someone sent someone to me Someone who still loves me Someone who still cares for me Someone who is somehow there for me from another century
Someone sent someone to me
Someone sent someone to me





Comments