Radio Station Letter to Isaac Banks

 Hi! 😊

I am Ray Galindo of Ray Galindo & Friends and The Offenderz.

I have a song that I hope everyone will love! It’s called Fresh Boy. It is on the album, “Nine Lives” and it is also a single.

It is available on https://galindosound.bandcamp.com/ but the official release will be when you play it. πŸ˜‰

We are friends on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014835498650

As for a bio, I blog on Bandcamp. I offer commentary on the albums and singles – memoirs if you will. More fun to write. I hope that you enjoy reading them as you listen to the tracks.

I would love to be interviewed for your show. I can probably organize some of the musicians for a ZOOM meeting.

Thank you for all that you do.

It was truly an honor to have The World Revolves played on your show.

That’s an oldie -1989.

I have a wealth of material on Bandcamp. Feel free to pillage!

If you need to communicate with me, I constantly monitor my email galindosound@gmail.com and I always answer my phone 646-904-3492

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ray Galindo & Friends

Comments