20 covers I can sing and feel like I am not lying to you:

  1. I can imagine all the people living life in peace
  2. I went to a fortune teller to have my fortune read
  3. I love you in a place where there's no space and time
  4. There's nothing you can do that can't be done. All you need is love!
  5. Why don't we sing this song all together; open our hearts...
  6. Teach your children well
  7. Smile on your brother (and sister) everybody get together; try to love one another right now
  8. There are 50 ways to leave your lover
  9. Power to the people!
  10. All we are saying is give peace a chance!
  11. It's more than a feeling when I hear that old song play
  12. Let the good times roll!
  13. I'm here alone now and I'm singin' this song for you
  14. We got to get together sooner or later because the revolution's here
  15. I want candy
  16. It's so nice to be stoned
  17. Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend. We can work it out.
  18. Good day sunshine
  19. Lean on me when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend
  20. We all shine on like the moon and the stars and the sun

But I won't. I would rather tell you these things in my own words with my own melodies, so don't ask. Thanks. 

Comments