A Serious Case of I'm In Love With You (Chords)

 Intro: F/ A/ Dm /// Dm/B/// Gm/// Bbm/ C dim

F A I I feel like I've been sitting in a dark lonely room Dm Dm/B

Looking in a garden at the trees that will not bloom

Gm Bbm

Living through a Summer with a sun that doesn't shine

F A Dm Bbm

Crawling cross a desert where it's raining all the time All the years of my life I've been living out of tune

Looking for the light around a cloud covered moon

Nothing was right

Loving the heart of another...keeping my love under cover

Wishing that I were your lover just for one night

I've A Serious Case of I'm In Love With You

I'll never get well...they'll never find a cure

It's okay with me...it's okay with me

I'm dreaming that she's dancing in a brightly coloured room

Heading towards the garden where the flowers are all in bloom

And I'm spending all my summer days doing as I please

I'm takin' it easy...I'm takin' it easy...takin' it easy

It's okay with me...Doctor let me be

It's A Serious Case of I'm In love With You

I don't need a pill to pull me through

It's okay with me...it's okay with me

Comments